Saturday, March 15, 2008

Last night I stayed up with Ashley until 5am!!! Why you ask?!?! We have been so bogged down watching kids from sun up until sun down and we stayed up late just doing girly things and having a good time. I paid for it today though...I have been exhausted all day. We went out to lunch with Luan, Nick Kim and kids, and I brought Grace along since I was tending her today. We went to Cafe Rio...yummy! I was hoping Diana and Preston would come but they weren't feeling up to it quite yet. We are getting together for dinner tomorrow night at Nick and Kim's with Chad's Aunts and cousins and they are planning on coming to that. I did get to see Seth and he is growing so fast. He looks like a little boy and not a newborn anymore. The weather has been so nice and then we got a surprise snow stormwith 1 1/2 inches...crazy!! We went out to dinner with my mom, Melissa and Grace, Jeff and Jen and Ashley. It was fun we don't really ever go out to dinner with my family, so it was afun change. Chad and I were invited to Adam Lynch's 30th birthday party. We weren't able to go. We stayed home hoping to talk to Jeana about how she has been acting lately, but surprise, surprise she didn't get home until after 8pm...I was bummed that I had to miss the party. I dont really get to see Jessica very often. We are hopefully going to try to get together on Monday. Tomorrow is our Stake Conference. Elder Dallin H. Oaks , a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. Is speaking. I better get to bed so I can get the sleep I need to pay attention!

No comments: