Friday, March 14, 2008

Today was a pretty good day. Chad had 6 cavities filled yesterday and one of his teeth was bothering him so he went in early this morning and had the Dentist file it down so it felt like 'normal' again. The kids and I had a good day. Matt and Kevin have been waiting for a kids show to come to theater so they could take Abby and Austin. Today 'Horton Hears a Who' came out to theaters so this was the perfect opportunity. Tyler and Ryan overheard and wanted to go too. So they all went. Matt and Kevin said the kids did really well, and sat in their seats the whole time and were giggling and laughing at the movie. I guess there was apart where they kept calling eachother a boob and they all thought that was pretty funny. While they were at the bank I ransome errands, went to the bank nothing exciting. I had Haylie and Alyssa with me and I think they enjoyed the extra attention. When I got home I did 'The Firm' workout, it was interesting considering my obliques were still really sore from yesterday at the gym, but once I got through the warm up it was nice. I am very proud of myself I have already lost 8lbs and just started 2 weeks ago. When Chad got home the kids wanted to go to the park. I had told them as long as the weather was good I would take them. I looked out the window to see tiny snowflakes! I couldnt believe it, wehad been having the nicest weather...oh well I am sure tomorrow it will be sunny again. Mike came and picked up his kids and I love them to death, but I always feel like I can finally relax when he has them on his weekends. Chad is getting excited for our trip to escalante next week. He has been painting my paintball gun with some hot pink accents. Getting all of his hunting stuff ready so he can try out his new bow and making lists of everything we need to bring. Darrel and Rose sold their house this week, so Darrel should be moving down their at the end of the month. We are going to miss having them so close, but are glad that they are still in driving distnace (about 4 hours) so we can visit often. Tomorrow is going to be busy. I am tending Grace for the day while Mark and Jack are in Wyoming for his BMX racing and Melissa is at work. I hope she doesn't get too bored. She is always such a help and keeps Austin and Alyssa busy. Maybe I can get some cleaning done. We'll see....

No comments: